Compatible with Li-ion 3.6V & 3.7V batteries:
- 26650 / 26500 / 22650 / 22500 / 21700 / 20700 / 20650 / 18700 / 18650 / 18490 / 16500 / 14650 / 13450 / 12650 / 10500 / 10400
|Model:||HΩ School 2|
|Input:||DC 5V / 1A, 2A, 2.1A or greater|
|Output:||DC 4.2V 500mA*2, 1000mA*2|
|Operating Temperature:||0° C - 35° C (32° F - 95° F)|
|LCD or LED:||LED Indicator|
|Size:||100mm x 60mm x 28mm (3.9in x 2.4in x 1.1in)|
|Weight:||53g +- 2g|
- Microprocessor controlled. Charger can handle 1A charging per slot.
- 500mA and 1000mA charge rate is auto selected by battery length.
- LED Indicator defines if battery is charging, charged, or has an error.
- USB powered. Can be charged with notebook, power bank, phone USB power adapter. All USB 5V / 1A or greater is acceptable power. To achieve full charging capabilities, use USB 5V / 2.1A or greater.
- 0V activation features include: over-charge, short-circuit protection, incorrect battery type detection, and reverse charging protection.
- Safe for li-ion cells equipped with PCB / PCM (protective circuit board / module)
- Protection features include: over-charge, short-circuit protection, incorrect battery type detection, and reverse charging protection.
- It can charge li-ion batteries up to 71mm length and battery with PCB.